New for 2021, we've renovated our wagon for peaceful rural getaways in a secluded corner of the farm.
Bookings now open 12th April - October 2021
- £75/night or £65 off-peak. Search by date for prices and availability.
- Save £15 on your stay by bringing your own bed linen and towels, use promo code 'BYO linen'
- 20% off all stays of 5 nights or longer
- Firewood for the wood burner is included in the price, extra for the outdoor fire can be purchased from the farm.
- The space has been designed for two people sharing either as a couple or in separate beds, an extra guest may stay at no extra cost.
- Full refund for Covid-19 restriction related cancellations
Click here to download our full Terms and Conditions
Set apart from the busier working areas of Berry Farm the Shepherd Hut is in a peaceful spot a good distance from any noisy roads or bright outdoor lights that would spoil the view of the stars. Despite this, it's accessible by car and has its own parking space.
Built by us out of reclaimed materials, the Shepherd Hut served as part of the temporary accommodation our family lived in while completing an eco self build in 2012.
It has undergone a full renovation since then. High quality new and vintage decor combine with bespoke local crafts to create a unique space that is cosy, calm and comfortable.